Precision Model – NLP
The Precision Model is an NLP language pattern devised by John Grinder. It is used for business communication and is based on the Meta Model.
Precision Model – 5 Pointers to communication:
- Noun blockbuster, nominalizations
- Action blockbuster, unspecified verb
- Universal blockbuster, universals
- Comparator, comparative deletions
- Boundary crossing, modal operators
How useful was this post? Have your say
New - Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.