Six Pillars of NLP
The Six Pillars of NLP are:
- You – your emotional state and level of skill
- The presuppositions – the principles of NLP
- Rapport – the quality of relationship
- Outcome – knowing what you want
- Feedback – how will you know you are getting what you want?
- Flexibility – if what you are doing is not working, then do something else.
The six pillars are related to the five principles for success and the four legs of NLP. These six pillars are the foundations upon which NLP is formed. Train with Excellence Assured to benefit from the amazing positive outcomes that NLP can give to you. NLP training Online.
How useful was this post? Have your say
New - Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: