Systems Intervention- NLP
An NLP Systems Intervention is a mediation technique for use with teams and families:
- Use 3rd position to get the group together and set outcomes.
- Rapport .
- Establish patterns of family interaction (rules).
- Compare the ‘rules’ with the desired family structure (wants)
- Use meta model to remove deletions, distortions, generalisations.
- Use Meta position to educate members and change patterns of see-feel and hear-feel.
- Meta comments on incongruency in communication.
- Challenge mind reading.
- Switching rep systems/referential index shifts
- Access memory techniques
- Translation between rep systems.
You wil be proficient in completing a systems intervention following taking and successfully completing our NLP Master Practitioner Training.