Definition of NLP:
There are many…here are a few:
- How to use the language of the mind to consistently achieve our specific and desired outcomes.
- The science and art of personal excellence
- The study of the structure of subjective experience
- An accelerated learning strategy for the detection and utilisation of patterns in the world
- An attitude and a methodology which leaves behind a trail of techniques
- The influence of language on our mind and subsequent behaviour
- Systemic study of human communication
- Method for modelling excellence so that it can be duplicated
You can learn to benefit from the magic of NLP by taking an NLP training with Excellence Assured. Train with us in the UK at one of our UK training centres, or train with us online at our NLP online training centre.
How useful was this post? Have your say
New - Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: