Learn to Trade – Stocks & Forex
Day Trading using Technical Analysis
Trading Training & Coaching – Let us help you learn to trade
Trade for a living
as an independent home based trader
Quality Training Assured
at our Trading Training Academy
- In 2012 I really dove deep into learning about the Technical Analysis (price chart analysis) side of short term trading in financial markets. I decided at that time that this aspect is key to success in short term trading. I decided to become an expert in this field.
- I began a modelling project (using my NLP skills) to learn how to trade as a professional trader. Statistics show that up to 90% of day traders fail, I wanted to start turning this percentage around.
- I love helping people create success (and have a strong sense of contribution to others). I want to do that by helping people learn to trade, helping traders become successful and make a good living from trading.
My mission when learning to master technical analysis in trading was to:
- discover how the 10% of successful traders create their success,
- find out what makes a consistently profitable, professional home based trader.
- implement the skills and techniques successfully myself.
- coach and train others (this is my true passion in life).
Over three years I studied top professional traders. I coached them, I read their books, I took numerous trading training courses, I analysed chart after chart and I traded my own account as I learned. Trading became my fascination and my passion.
Gradually I put together the pieces of the jigsaw that makes a professional trader as I learned the secrets of trading, the techniques and systems that top traders use to win consistently in the markets.
From what I learned I created a formula for successful trading, an approach to trading that provides replicable results. I began to day trade professionally and make a living from day trading. I continued to develop and extend my expertise in the Technical Analysis approach to trading.
In 2016 I was ready to share with the world what I learned so that you too can learn how to trade and take your slice of money from the worlds financial markets. I created the Excellence Assured Trading Academy and our Day Trading & Swing Trading course and also our Forex Trading course.
I have a love for coaching and training others. Helping you create your success story inspires and motivates me. I now coach and mentor traders of all levels.
Inside the Excellence Assured Trading Academy our aim is to help you learn to trade and to develop into a consistently profitable trader. Trading is fascinating and a true challenge. The rewards from learning to trade stocks & forex successfully are enormous and trading gives people the opportunity of financial freedom, it is a hugely popular past-time and highly sought after vocation.
We have a series of resources that you can use to develop your knowledge and skills in the trading arena, and use to navigate around the potholes.
Learn trading systems and strategies from our academy director and coach, Anthony Beardsell to enable you to trade for a living as a home based and independent trader. Take one of our Trading training courses and join our Trading Academy.
Alternatively browse through 100s of pages of free trading resources on this website.
I bought your day trading course and i have to say it is the best investment i made so far for learning how to day trade. The things that helped me most was the traders equation and the signal and entry bar. These two things alone are worth the money for me!
Outstanding Training & Expert Analysis to help you learn to trade stocks & forex
This is video 1 in our Introduction to Trading series. Learn to Trade the markets from home. Become an independent home based trader and join the 21st century trading revolution.
In this video our Head Trader, Anthony discusses the trading opportunities on the FTSE 100 index on the day that the UK left the Euro. Trading Brexit price action on the 5 minute chart.
Day Trading (intraday trading) review and analysis
Interested in day trading Indices or Forex? Read our regular review of trading opportunities, chart patterns and market price formations on Forex and Indices. The trading techniques that we use are relevant to any market. We highlight possible entries, exits, targets and stop placements to help you learn to trade any market.
Learn to trade – Day Trading Chart Patterns
Trading Blog – How to day trade the FTSE 100.
Over three months our master trader, Anthony compiled a blog of his experiences in trading the FTSE. Read how Anthony conducts his pre-market analysis, how to prepare for day trading and the types of trades that he took during this period. Learn how to day trade the FTSE.
Learn to trade – discover your Trading Edge with our on site Trading Library
Start here with our Introduction to Trading – Learn to trade the markets
Trading Candlesticks – Are these the secret to understanding price action? Will they help you learn to trade? Which are the most useful Candlesticks to learn?
Trading Chart Patterns – Do chart patterns predict future price movement? What are the meanings for the different shapes and how do you trade them? How to use Trendlines and Support & Resistance levels?
Learn how to trade Flags, Triangles, Double and Triple Tops, Head and Shoulder Tops, Channels, Wedges, Pipes, J Patterns.
Trading Indicators – Do trading indicators simplify trading or are they lagging and unreliable indicators? What do they mean? How to use them? Which indicator to use?
How to trade using the most popular momentum and trend following indicators:
First steps in trading – find a market to trade & a trading broker
Break through the jargon. You just want to trade, right? Discover your options and which markets may suit your budget and objectives in simple terms (no advice given, no credit accepted). Learn how to access the markets and find markets to trade.
The best route to market for you will depend on the type of trading that you want to do, the capital that you have at your disposal, your objectives (capital appreciation and/or income generation) and whereabouts in the world you live.
- Stocks in play – These are individual company shares that tend to be fairly volatile – they are moving regularly during the day, thus giving the trader something to trade. Examples are the likes of Apple, Amazon, Barclays, Facebook Etc
- Indices – Baskets of individual company shares. Such as FTSE 100 – UK, Dow Jones Ind- US, DAX – Germany, CAC – France
- Forex – International foreign exchange markets. Currency pairs like EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUS/USD
- Commodities – Gold, Silver, Oil, Coffee, you name it!
What type of product or trading vehicles are available to trade?
- Futures – Markets derived from stock indices, commodities and Forex.
- Options – Markets that enable you to trade contracts involving options to buy or sell assets rather than the assets themselves.
- Single Company Shares – Like Penny Stocks (US), Penny Shares (UK) and Stocks in Play.
- ETFs – Exchange Traded Funds. Standalone funds that track indices etc
- Spreadbetting – Offers the functionality of trading with the opportunity of using a small initial outlay. IG are the UK largest spread betting broker.
- Direct Market Access – Direct access to the financial exchanges where stocks and assets are traded.
- CFDs – Contracts for Difference. A wrapper for trading markets without owning the assets directly.
Take advantage of your natural edge over the markets
There is one major advantage that a home based trader has over the market. You decide when to enter and when to exit your trades.
Even if your trading system wins only 50% of the time you can still make money! This is your primary edge over the market.
Whatever system you use in your trading, particularly as you learn to trade, make sure that it takes advantage of this edge.
The key to successful trading is to take a small risk with a view to gaining a much larger reward.
Learn to trade with a positive traders equation.
The 2 fundamentals to successful trading
Being good at trading takes dedication and a little time. Two things that we must do in order to be successful with our trades is to have a system that gives us an edge over the market. T