NLP Practitioner Certification Training
- Our NLP Practitioner Training Course provides you with essential skills in developing yourself and others
- Suitable for application in coaching, business, education and therapy sectors
- Train with us online at our NLP Online Training Centre or join us at one of our NLP Training Centres
On this NLP Practitioner Training Course assessment & certification for your NLP Practitioner qualification takes place during the training.
Our NLP training programme is designed to develop both your personal and professional life. NLP is now known for its powerful techniques in enabling personal change and excellent communication skills and is used in many other areas of leadership, coaching, management, therapy and communications.
We commit to provide you with quality training appropriate to your learning style. You will experience:
- Support throughout the course
- Question & Answer sessions
- Top class demonstrations
- Access to Webinars
- Skill building exercises
- Do you want to learn NLP and become an NLP Practitioner?
- Pressed for time?
- Not able to attend a live NLP training due to your location?
- Working with a tight budget?
- Want professional certification as an NLP Practitioner?
- Want to avoid paying travel costs, hotel fees involved with attending an NLP training course?
This course is the answer for you!!
This course is perfect for:
- Experienced coaches or people looking to build a career in coaching (the NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner qualifications are often sought after by prospective coaching clients).
- Therapists who wish to compliment their skills with NLP Techniques and Processes.
- Existing NLP Practitioners who wish to revise and refine their NLP skills.
- Anyone who wishes to grow, become more successful and improve their communication skills.
- Business leaders, Salespeople, Managers, Educationalists.
What you get on our online NLP Practitioner Training Course:
- Unlimited access to the NLP Practitioner Training Course online material.
- NLP Practitioner Course Manual – 120+ pages. The Table of Contents is below.
- Videos – Instructional Videos in MP4 format. 100+ Videos. Demo videos, demo exercises.
- Audio – MP3 Audio files. Audio instruction and guidance.
- Additional NLP exercises to compliment the video and audio instruction. These exercises ensure that the training is as experiential as possible.
- NLP Practitioner Certification.
- NLP Coach Certification.
- Professional certification – this course is accredited by the NLP Association of Excellence.
- It is our intention to provide you with an exceptional learning experience. To that end we offer to support your learning to enable you to be successful in your NLP training.
A Practical qualification in enabling and achieving positive change in yourself and others.
Here is what you will learn:
Basic principles of NLP
- A history of NLP.
- How we perceive the world and why that affects our results – NLP communication model, mind/body relationship.
- NLPs convenient and empowering assumptions and convenient beliefs – Presuppositions of NLP.
Planning for success, working with outcomes
- The principles behind how to achieve success.
- How to plan to get the outcomes that you want in life – NLP Well Formed Outcomes.
- An expansion on the SMART goal setting theme.
Observing behaviour & building rapport
- Observing and understanding behaviour in others in order to know how they are thinking – Sensory Acuity, Representational Systems, Predicates and Eye Patterns.
- Know how to guarantee getting in rapport with others and how to recognise when you have it and when you do not!
Behaviour assessment for influence and flexibility
- Learn how to have a multiple perspective in a situation to assess your own and others behaviour to achieve more positive results for both parties – Perceptual Positions techniques.
- How to improve relationships that are important to you – Meta Mirror techniques.
Introduction to change work in self and others
- Understanding why we like some things and not others, why somethings we are compelled to do and not others.
- How to change something that we dislike into something that we like and vice-versa.
- What is confusion and how to overcome it, how to eliminate it.
- What you believe shapes your world. Identifying and changing limiting beliefs.
- Why we behave well and poorly in certain situations and how to change the way we behave to get what you want – Submodalities and Swish Pattern techniques.
- Understand how you have strategies for each of your behaviours which determines your results.
- How to change your strategies to achieve better results.
- Discovering others strategies and facilitating change.
- Designing appropriate new strategies.
Our conditioned responses (including overcoming Phobias)
- How we involuntarily and voluntarily accumulate conditioned responses to outside influences throughout our lifetimes eg Via advertising.
- Identify and fix unwanted responses and design future responses the way that you want them.
- How to influence and produce desired conditioned responses in others.
- Abolish negativity in yourself and facilitate that change in others.
- How to change your emotional state in an instant in order to empower you – Perfect for providing motivation, destroying feelings of confusion and overwhelm, generating conviction in your own resourcefulness.
- Overcome your phobias and eliminate lingering past negative emotions.
Change Models for individuals and organisations
- Where to focus your actions as individuals and in organisations to effect the change that you desire – Neurological Levels of Change.
- How to design an effective strategy for change.
- Identifying what is limiting successful change at present and how to overcome this.
The spoken word – introduction
- Learn how to identify opportunities for change in how we speak.
- How our language reveals how we may be holding ourselves back – NLP Milton Model, NLP Meta Model patterns, Linguistic assumptions.
- How to use your language in order to gain a better understanding as to how others think and how they construct their world – Chunking Up, Chunking Down.
- Understand Hypnotic Language techniques.
Using NLP language techniques with others
- How to influence others via the language that you use.
- Bring about positive change in yourself and others through how you say things and what you say – Using Metaphors, Reframing, Parts Integration Therapy Techniques,
Releasing past negative emotions and mental blocks
- Learn how events in the past may still be producing negative emotions in you that are holding you back from achieving your full potential.
- How to let go of these negative emotions and mental blocks.
- Why anxiety exists and how to eliminate it.
Introduction to Hypnosis
- What Hypnosis is and its uses.
- How to induce trance.
- Using the power of suggestion and how to work with trance to achieve better health
Wondering what you are likely to gain from taking the course?
Graduates from this course use their new skills in lots of walks of life. This is one of the benefits of NLP, there are lots of transferable skills that you can acquire in all areas of your life and wherever you are working. Here is what one of our recent graduates had to say:
My original goals were to understand what NLP was and how I can use the techniques to improve my Life Coaching skills. I have certainly achieved them and more. I now use the techniques daily in working with people in addiction to alcohol, drugs, eating disorders and depression. The results have exceeded my expectations and those of my colleagues, to the extent that I have daily group sessions on NLP techniques and how to apply them in addiction recovery.
I am applying and learning more about the techniques daily.
There are many tools and resources that I have got from the course which are equally valuable. The eye patterns and body language in gaining rapport, the swish technique, the anchoring and collapsing anchors, the time line technique for depression and overcoming past cycles of relapse. The one that I found most valuable is the anchoring technique and I use it daily in my work.
The thing that has made the biggest impact on me is understanding how the mind works in filtering information and then resultant states that are produced as a result of our distortions and past life experiences.
I have been able to understand and overcome deep-seated anger issues in my life by using the timeline techniques to discover the timing and root cause of the anger. Using the collapse anchor technique I was able to reduce the anger I held to an acceptable “normal” level. I also used the visualisation/swish technique to manage chronic pain I have in my foot and reduce it to a level where I can play sport for the first time in 5 years.
In my work I have successfully applied the anchoring technique to hold clients with psychosis issues prior to medications being prescribed. I have been able to get clients in to a good head space (positive) in the present here and now by using the anchoring technique. Thereafter I have used the time line awareness to help clients go back to the significant emotional event that has caused them to end up using alcohol/drugs to deal with the emotional turmoil they experience. This has helped them understand the root cause and triggers to using alcohol/drugs. Using timelines has helped me in leading them in to future planning and allowed them to develop hope for the future. Clients who have presented with several failed attempts in recovery and are stuck and don’t know what to do have greatly benefited from using the collapse anchor technique and have gained hope for the future.
I will continue to use the NLP techniques in both my personal life and in my daily work with addictions clients. Each day will bring fresh opportunities to apply what I have learned in both personal and professional spheres. I will continue to use the NLP techniques in group sessions and hopefully inspire my colleagues to study NLP techniques.
I would like to thank you Anthony for a great course and helpful feedback. I have enjoyed this course and would highly recommend anyone to take it with you.
Dave Turner, UK
Want to take the NLP Practitioner Online Course or need more information?
Happy with what you have read? Go ahead and take the course.
Require more information?
Read the Frequently Asked Questions about our NLP Online Training Courses.
Have further questions or require a FREE brochure? Please complete the form below, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wondering what is an NLP Practitioner? Click here for more information.
NLP Practitioner Course Contents
We introduce NLP and prepare your thinking by introducing you to the NLP frames.
- DEFINITION OF NLP
- WHAT IS NLP?
- THE HISTORY OF NLP
- NLP COMMUNICATION MODEL
- FIVE PRINCIPLES FOR SUCCESS
- STATE -VS- GOAL
- KEYS TO AN ACHIEVABLE OUTCOME
- WELL FORMEDNESS CONDITIONS
- THE LEARNING STATE
Continuing the NLP Themes. Framing your thinking and providing you with empowering assumptions to help you grow and develop a greater understanding of your own conscious and unconscious behaviour and that of others.
- THE PRESUPPOSITIONS OF NLP
- PRIME DIRECTIVES OF THE UNCONSCIOUS MIND
- FOUR STAGES OF LEARNING
Observing Other People
How to get in instant rapport with other people. Understand how people are thinking and peoples preferred communication styles. Read eye pattterns.
- SENSORY ACUITY
- AUDITORY ACUITY
- RAPPORT EXERCISE
- PERCEPTUAL POSITIONS
- PERCEPTUAL POSITIONS EXERCISE
- REPRESENTATIONAL SYSTEM PREFERENCE TEST
- REP SYSTEM TEST
- REPRESENTATIONAL SYSTEMS
- FAVOURED REPRESENTATIONAL SYSTEMS
- PREDICATE WORDS
- LIST OF PREDICATE PHRASES
- PREDICATE EXERCISES
- EYE PATTERN CHART
- EYE PATTERN QUESTIONS
This is the first series of change techniques. Change your state of mind in an instant, assist other in changing theirs. How to change beliefs for a more empowering future. Change something that you like into something that you dislike (a food for instance). Learn how to get motivated for something that you have been putting off.
- TRIGGERS IN NLP PATTERNS
- SUBMODALITIES CHECKLIST
- SUBMODALITIES – LIKE TO DISLIKE
- SUBMODALITIES – BELIEF CHANGE
- SWISH PATTERN
- SWISH PATTERN SCRIPT
Logical Levels of Change
A change model for organisations and individuals. Learn how to bring about change that lasts and is effective.
- NEUROLOGICAL LEVELS OF CHANGE
- LEVELS OF CHANGE-EXERCISE
How to use your language to improve your communication skills and in order to positively influence others.
- LANGUAGE PATTERNS
- PRESUPPOSITIONS APPLIED TO LEARNING
- HIERARCHY OF IDEAS
- MILTON MODEL
- METAPHOR OUTLINE
- THE META MODEL
Anchors are the triggers that we have for our behaviours. Learn how to develop triggers for the behaviour that you want and remove triggers for the behaviour that you do not want. Develop a resource state that you can access whenever you need a little more personal power.
- STATE ELICITATION SCRIPT
- STATES FOR STACKING ANCHORS
- COLLAPSE ANCHORS
- CHAINING ANCHORS
- NLP CHANGE PERSONAL HISTORY
- PHYSIOLOGY OF EXCELLENCE
We have a series of thoughts that make up strategies for everything that we do. Learn how to read other peoples strategies and understand your own so that you can ensure that they are serving you well.
- THE TOTE MODEL
- STRATEGIES OF OTHERS
- STRATEGY NOTATION
- INSTALLING STRATEGIES
- MOTIVATION STRATEGIES
- LEARNING STRATEGIES
- SPELLING STRATEGIES
- LOVE STRATEGY
Reframing and Parts
Techniques and exercises that enable you to influence others, to live a more centered existence, and to work with others to improve any unwanted behaviour.
- SIX STEP REFRAME
- DISNEY PATTERN
- NLP MODELS OF THERAPY
- PARTS INTEGRATION
- PHOBIAS – DISSOCIATIVE TECHNIQUE
- FAST PHOBIA MODEL
- STEPS FOR PUTTING A GOAL IN YOUR FUTURE
- FAMILY THERAPY MODEL
Essential techniques for removing unwanted past negative emotions of Anger, Sadness, Fear, Hurt, Guilt. Change decisions that are limiting you from reaching your potential.
- WORKING WITH TIMELINES
- DETERMINING YOUR TIMELINE
- TIMELINE – THE THEORY
- TIMELINE – FIRST EVENT
- TIMELINE – NEGATIVE EMOTIONS
- TIMELINE – ANXIETY
- LIMITING DECISIONS
- IDENTIFYING LIMITING DECISIONS
A complete foundation course in Hypnosis.
- WHAT IS HYPNOSIS?
- WHAT IS HYPNOSIS NOT? THE MYTHS
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HYPNOSIS?
- WHY DOES HYPNOSIS WORK?
- HOW DOES HYPNOSIS WORK?
- SUGGESTIBILITY TESTS
- PRE-HYPNOSIS EXERCISES
- HYPNOTIC TECHNIQUES
- HYPNOTIC INDUCTION
- SELF HYPNOSIS
Additional applications for NLP in the workplace
- THE MEETING FORMAT
- THE 5 STEP SALES PROCESS
- FIVE STEP SALES PROCESS
- MILTON MODEL EXAMPLES