NLP Practitioner Training Course – NLP Practitioner Certification Course
- Our fully accredited NLP Practitioner Training Course is provided by the NLP Training Academy at Excellence Assured
- Your trainer on the course is an expert in NLP. Anthony Beardsell, NLP Master Trainer
- Learn NLP and gain 5x certification as 1) an NLP Practitioner, 2) NLP Coach, 3) NLPEA Transformation Coach™, 4) NLP Timeline Practitioner, 5) Hypnosis Practitioner
- Suitable for application in HR, coaching, business, education, sales and therapy sectors
- Train with us online at our International NLP Training Centre or join us at one of our UK based NLP Training Centres
- What is an NLP Practitioner?
I’ve been quite blown away by this course and want to know everything that you do. If I could actually model anyone right now… I’d like that to be you.
Its really important to me to not ‘just’ gain the qualification but to be sure I’ve understood everything and be confident in NLP and applying the techniques that I’ve learnt. I want to know that I can really achieve great results in myself and others.
And so I really appreciate this feedback 😊
This NLP Practitioner training course is designed to help you develop both your personal and professional life. NLP is well known for its powerful techniques in enabling personal change and excellent communication skills and is used in many other areas of leadership, coaching, management, HR, therapy and communications.We commit to provide you with quality training appropriate to your learning style. You will experience:
- Tutorial support throughout the course
- Excellent training materials and a fully comprehensive course
- Top class demonstrations
- Access to Webinars
- Feedback and review
Interested in taking our online NLP Practitioner Training Course?
- Do you want to learn NLP and become an NLP Practitioner?
- Pressed for time?
- Not able to attend a live NLP training due to your location?
- Working with a tight budget?
- Want professional certification as an NLP Practitioner?
- Want to avoid paying travel costs, hotel fees involved with attending an NLP training course?
This course is the answer for you!!
The NLP Practitioner training course will take you from beginner to certified NLP Practitioner. It is stage 1 of a 3 stage education in NLP run by our NLP Training Academy.
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone who wishes to grow, become more successful and improve their communication skills.
- Business leaders, HR Professionals, Salespeople, Managers, Educationalists.
- Coaches or people looking to build a career in coaching (the NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner qualifications are frequently sought after by people looking for life coaching and business coaching).
- Therapists who wish to compliment their skills with NLP Techniques and Processes.
- Existing NLP Practitioners who wish to revise and refine their NLP skills.
What you get on our online NLP Practitioner Training Course:
- No deadlines. The course is self paced and you retain access to the course for as long as you need it.
- 24/7 access to the NLP Practitioner Training Course material.
- Detailed NLP Practitioner Course Manual – 120+ pages.
- Videos – Instructional Videos in MP4 format. 100+ Videos. Demo videos, demo exercises.
- Audio – MP3 Audio files. Audio instruction and guidance.
- Additional NLP exercises to compliment the video and audio instruction. These exercises ensure that the training is as experiential as possible.
- 5xProfessional Certifications (listed above)
- Professional certification – this course is accredited by the NLP Association of Excellence (NLPEA).
- It is our intention to provide you with an exceptional learning experience. To that end we offer to support your learning to enable you to be successful in your NLP training.
Earn these professional titles and use this NLP professional and trusted branding
Wondering what you are likely to gain from taking the course?
Graduates from this course use their new skills in lots of walks of life. This is one of the benefits of NLP, there are lots of transferable skills that you can acquire in all areas of your life and wherever you are working. Here is what one of our recent graduates had to say:
My original goals were to understand what NLP was and how I can use the techniques to improve my Life Coaching skills. I have certainly achieved them and more. I now use the techniques daily in working with people in addiction to alcohol, drugs, eating disorders and depression. The results have exceeded my expectations and those of my colleagues, to the extent that I have daily group sessions on NLP techniques and how to apply them in addiction recovery.
I am applying and learning more about the techniques daily.
There are many tools and resources that I have got from t