Presentation Skills Training Course – Online
Apparently in a survey to discover what we are most afraid of in our lives we voted Public Speaking as our number one fear.
Amazingly we are more scared of presenting and standing up in front of other people and talking than we are of dying, which we voted as our number two fear.
What would you think is our number three fear? Fear of spiders? No it is fear of dying whilst public speaking.
- Held back in your life by stage fright?
- Scared of losing your thread in front of other people?
- Fearful of having nothing to say when you are in centre stage?
- Unable to even contemplate standing up in front of a large group of people?
- A professional presenter who wants to learn some new killer techniques to engage your audiences?
- A trainer who would like to learn amazingly effective processes and techniques for delivering presentations?
- Curious to learn how you can move from a novice to an expert in presenting in the time it takes you to complete this course?
- A manager, supervisor or leader who would like to stun your colleagues and peers by transitioning into a master presenter seemingly overnight?
When you present or think about presenting do you:
- Feel awkward?
- Get sweaty palms?
- Feel uncomfortable?
- Get anxious?
If you have answered “yes” to any of the above questions then this course is for you.
However comfortable or uncomfortable you currently feel in presenting, public speaking and training, this course is sure to provide you with the confidence and skills to enable you to take to any stage with ease.
You will learn how to not only look at ease whilst speaking in front of others, but feel serene inside as you deliver flawless presentations and leave your audiences, students or colleagues in awe of your new skills.
This course will enable you to:
- overcome your fears
- prepare any type of presentation in just a few minutes
- feel comfortable standing up in front of any number of people
- build rapport with your audience
- hold your audiences attention
- get your audiences to do what you ask them to do
- deliver outstanding and engaging presentations
Do you ever sit there and marvel at the great presenters past and present? Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King, Anthony Robbins, etc
What is it that makes these presenters, leaders and celebrities appear so engaging? So confident? So formidable? In this course we share the secret processes and techniques that are used by the very best communicators in our history. We present to you a skillset suitable for any presenting or training environment. Whilst the skillset together is state of the art, many of the individual skills have been used, tried and tested for years by our charismatic predecessors.
Training Delivery Method
This course is delivered to you online. The course is made up of a series of videos which are accompanied by a detailed, illustrated manual. Through these videos We will guide and coach you through your transition to fabulous. All the techniques are broken down into easily replicable processes. We will explain why they are important to know, what they are, how they work, we will demonstrate them for you and then you will practice. There are a host of exercises for you to do, this is how you will build your skills.
You can do the course in your own time. There is no deadline for completion and you retain your login to the course material for the lifetime of the website.
What we teach you
- Presentation skills used by master communicator, Anthony Robbins
- Learn to present any subject anytime using the NLP 4-Mat training system
- How to get in an empowering state for training and presenting
- Use of hypnotic language techniques in training and presenting
- How to get in rapport with your audience
- The use of Multiple Embedded Metaphors to enhance your presentation skills
- How to work a stage
- Stage anchoring
- How to create great postures for presenting and how to engage your audience
- How to design a training program
- Overcoming objections from your audience
- Handling questions and hecklers
…and much more.
This course is presented by Anthony Beardsell, Master Trainer of NLP and author of the book, Mind Management & Mindfulness.
Anthony will coach you through the processes and techniques that you need to become a master presenter.
Certification and Accreditation
This course is accredited by the NLP Association of Excellence (NLPEA). You can gain a Certificate in Presentation and Training Skills upon completion of the exercises and successful qualification from this course.
How to proceed with this Presentation Skills Training Online
Ready to go ahead or want more information?
This online course is currently available for £499 ($ New - Click on a star to rate it! Average rating / 5. Vote count:
How useful was this post? Have your say
New - Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: