Certify as an NLP Master Practitioner
* Master the art and science of personal excellence
* Essential Skills for managing and working with others in business, education and therapy sectors
* Train with us online at our NLP Online Training Centre or join us at one of our NLP Training Centres
15 days live NLP training
Assessment & Certification for your NLP Master Practitioner qualification takes place during the live training
Our NLP training programme is designed to develop both your personal and professional life. NLP is now known for its powerful techniques in enabling personal change and excellent communication skills and is used in many other areas of leadership, coaching, management, therapy and communications.
We commit to provide you with quality training appropriate to your learning style. You will experience:
- Coaching & Support throughout the course
- Question & Answer sessions
- Top class demonstrations
- Practice groups
- Skill building exercises
Working as an NLP Master Practitioner
The NLP Master Practitioner qualification will enable you, if you choose, to build your own private NLP practice.
Assist clients in the following areas:
- Business Coaching
- Personal Breakthrough Sessions
- Relationship Work
- Stopping Smoking
- Weight Loss
- Stress Reduction
- Performance Enhancement
Issues (e.g. fear of failure, rejection, anxiety)
- Life Coaching
Our training style
Fun, thorough, professional.
Our experience tells us that we learn best by progressive skill development, and this is how we train.
- Why you need to know
- What the details are that you need
- How you do it – via demonstrations and exercises
- How you can apply it to what you do
[jbutton color="blue" size="medium" centre link="http://excellenceassured.com/nlp-training/nlp-calendar"]Upcoming Courses[/jbutton]
NLP Master Practitioner Training Course – 15 Days
- INLPTA and NLPEA certification as a Master Practitioner of NLP
- An advanced practical qualification in enabling and achieving positive change in yourself and others.
- The ultimate personal development tool.
Here is what you will learn
Revision of NLP Practitioner themes including:
- Definitions of NLP
- NLP Communication Model
- Presuppositions of NLP
- Prime Directives of the Unconscious Mind
- How what we hold as our values affect our behaviour as individuals and in organisations.
- Understanding different values levels, finding your own values level and how to discover other people’s.
- Assessing values and changing values.
- Motivating through values.
Our unconscious thinking mechanisms – Meta-Programs
- Personality profiling overview.
- Learn how our unconscious mind patterns reveal our ‘personality’.
- Understand how to discover other people’s patterns in order to influence them effectively (in managing them, in change work, in selling to them).
Modelling others – a shortcut to genius
- Understanding the different types of modelling.
- Who to model and why.
- Applying techniques of behaviour learnt at Practitioner level in order to facilitate the modelling process.
- Applying knowledge of people’s Values and Metaprograms in installing the skill in yourself.
- Training other in the process.
- Work on your own personal modelling project.
Advanced language techniques – Quantum Linguistics
- Practise and apply the Practitioner level skills of Milton and Meta Model language patterns and Chunking techniques.
- Use Advanced language patterns in changing behaviour – Advanced Presuppositions, Prime Concerns, Cartesian Co-ordinates, Decision Destroyer, Linguistic Resourcing.
- Linguistic Parts integration – further part integration work – for positive change .
Advanced language techniques – Sleight of Mouth
- Learn how these techniques have been applied over the years – how to win any argument!
- Practical uses and experiences of how to apply Sleight of Mouth patterns.
Advanced Strategy work
- Therapy based on logical levels – Logical levels of therapy
- Developing motivation strategies, learning strategies, spelling strategies.
- Discovering strategies in others and changing them to effect change.
- How to conduct a personal breakthrough session.
- You will demonstrate your new skills in facilitating a personal breakthrough session
- You will also have the opportunity to benefit from a personal breakthrough session.
- Optional – How to apply your new skills as a Master Practitioner of NLP.
- Discover the different techniques of inducing trance.
- Master the techniques of Hypnosis and its uses in producing deep and lasting change in yourself and others.
What is Included In The Course Fees?
Prior to attending our 15 day NLP Master Practitioner training you will be provided with your pre-course study material including access to our NLP e-Learning centre, audio material and full colour course manual to support your studies. So by the time you attend the training you will be able to spend more time on the practical application of your NLP techniques. Prior to attending the course we will also issue you with an open book written content integration, to ensure that you make the most of your NLP course training experience.
During the formal 15 day live training we will go over the material that you learned on your pre-course study to ensure that you not only know the material and that you can also apply it. You therefore spend much of the classroom time on practical exercises, actually using and developing your techniques and discovering how you may apply it to your life and career after the training.
This way you will leave the course feeling confident in your ability to use all the techniques to help yourself and others. All of our courses are limited to 8 people, so that you get plenty of personal assistance from Anthony Beardsell – your trainer and so that you can learn in a relaxed and supportive environment.
NLP Training Courses – NLP Birmingham, NLP Bristol, NLP Cardiff, NLP Coventry, NLP Derby, NLP Edinburgh, NLP Glasgow, NLP Leeds, NLP Leicester, NLP London, NLP Manchester, NLP Newcastle, NLP Nottingham, NLP Sheffield, NLP Southampton – NLP Online