NLP Well Formedness Conditions for Strategies
Also known as Functional NLP Well-Formedness Conditions. If a strategy is well formed then it is functional.
- The Trigger that starts the process carries with it the final criteria.
- Operations to alter the present state to bring it closer to the desired state.
- Test that compares the present state to the desired state based on pre-sorted or ad hoc criterea.
- Exit decision point that determines the next step based on the congruence or lack of congruence of the test comparison.
- It is completed in the least number of steps.
- It is ecological.
- It follows TOTE Model.
How useful was this post? Have your say
New - Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.