NLP Well Formedness Conditions for Strategies
Also known as Functional NLP Well-Formedness Conditions. If a strategy is well formed then it is functional.
- The Trigger that starts the process carries with it the final criteria.
- Operations to alter the present state to bring it closer to the desired state.
- Test that compares the present state to the desired state based on pre-sorted or ad hoc criterea.
- Exit decision point that determines the next step based on the congruence or lack of congruence of the test comparison.
- It is completed in the least number of steps.
- It is ecological.
- It follows TOTE Model.
Train with Excellence Assured to be an NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner. NLP Online Training and live NLP training courses.
How useful was this post? Have your say
New - Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: