NLP Well Formedness Conditions for Outcomes and Goals
A recipe for successful creation of outcomes and goals.
Is your objective or goal:
- Stated in positive terms?
- Initiated and maintained by you?
- Specific sensory based description of outcome and the steps needed to get there?
- More than one way to get the outcome?
- Is the first step specified and achievable?
- Does it increase choice?
We offer full training and guidance in how to design your life exactly the way that you want it and start living it! See our NLP e-Learning centre for more information, or attend one of our UK based NLP Training Courses.
How useful was this post? Have your say
New - Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: