Your choice of coaching qualification
Qualify as a Certified Life Coach or Certified Business Coach.
Add either of the following qualifications to your course: Certified Life Coach/Certified Business Coach.
This Coaching training course provides as standard the qualifications of NLP Practitioner, NLP Coach, NLP Master Practitioner, NLP Master Coach.
If you aim to work in the area of life coaching or business coaching, then would it be valuable to you to be able to call yourself a certified life coach, or certified business coach? Yes? This is exactly what we are offering on this course.
We offer you the opportunity to gain a further specific coaching qualification from your course, a badge that demonstrates validation of your skills in your specific area of expertise.
If you are new to coaching then we know that you may not yet have decided which area of coaching you would like to specialise in. We are sure that as you progress through this training you will make this decision as it becomes clear to you. As you take the course you can tell us at outset or at any stage of your training which specific qualification you would prefer to gain (Certified Life Coach/Certified Business Coach), we will then provide you with specific details of our requirements for you for certification.
There is no additional fee for this certification, it is all included within your initial coaching training investment.
Coaching Training Online Course Content:
Key skills for you:
- Coaching principles and beliefs
- How to master your own thinking and coach by example
- Building rapport and relationships
- Master your communication skills
- Learn how to communicate unconsciously for maximum impact
- Asking questions
- Establishing your own emotional maturity
- Techniques to enable clients to overcome phobias, conquer negative emotions, master their own communication, set and achieve goals….. and much more….
- Qualifications in Coaching and NLP. NLP is a must have in terms of results for coaches and this course will enable you to be a Master Practitioner of NLP and NLP Master Coach.
- How to create your own coaching practice and gain clients. Selling yourself and your coaching business.
Key skills for your coaching. The course content is in line with the published ICF core coaching competencies and you will learn:
- How to coach ethically and meet your professional standards
- Establishing a coaching agreement – having a plan
- Establishing a relationship of trust
- How to create your own coaching presence
- Active listening skills
- Powerful and purposeful questioning skills
- How to use and adapt your language to assist the coachee in gaining the best results for them
- To assist the client in building their self awareness
- How to design and build outcomes and goals.
- How to implement an appropriate action plan
- Managing accountability and progress within the coaching relationship
Here is an example video for you. This is a “Values Elicitation” in the context of Work. This is stage one of a three stage process.