A journey in self development and change.
Discover how to communicate with excellence, improve your thinking systems and achieve your full potential.
Attain your Diploma in NLP now at our NLP Online Training Centre.
Who is this training suitable for?
This is an entry level NLP course. NLP is at the cutting edge of communications excellence it provides advanced processes for creating human change both in individuals and groups. We recognise that you would prefer to learn without the jargon and so we keep it simple, providing processes and techniques that anyone can follow and learn. If you are in the fields of Education, Business, Coaching, Sales, Therapy, Sports Performance, then this training is perfect for you. Ultimately NLP will work in any area where human beings need to improve their performance in life or at work, this training will work for you.
The online training portal that houses this course is available 24/7, and there is no specific deadline for completion of this training, so you train where and when it suits you.
What will you learn on this course?
- A good understanding of what exactly is NLP and the history of NLP.
- How to set practical and well formed goals and outcomes – this is the key to getting what you want.
- An incite into how you construct your thoughts, and why we each have a different model of the world.
- How habits are created and how to change unwanted habits.
- A guide to your unconscious thought processes that drive your behaviour.
- How to overcome periods of confusion and why they occur.
- Processes to conquer the feeling of overwhelm.
- An introduction to Neuropsychology – so that you learn to think in ways that empower you.
- The four stages of learning – so that you can recognise what work you still have to do to get what you want.
- The four communication styles linked to our senses – identify your preferred communication style.
- How to use your language to persuade and motivate others.
- Process of matching and mirroring behaviour in order to influence others and build relationships.
- Build great rapport with anyone at any time – including over the phone.
- How you create your “state of mind” and how to create empowering mindsets.
- How to change limiting beliefs.
- A process for negotiation and mediation.
- How to create and manage change in individuals and in organisations.
- Taking different perspectives – a process to enable you to see things from different angles – great for building relationships.
- A set of winning beliefs and mindsets to take with you on your journey to excellence.
How is the course presented?
- This is an online video module course. Anthony Beardsell presents the videos and coaches you through your NLP learning.
- In support of the videos you will also be presented with a fully illustrated course manual (PDF). This manual details all of the techniques and processes that you will learn on the course.
- There are video demonstrations of the various techniques so that you can watch, learn and replicate them.
- Throughout the course you are encouraged to complete exercises following the video training in order to ensure that you get full benefit from your learning.
- There is expert support available should you need it so that you can ask any questions that you may have.
Diploma accreditation process and requirements
This is an NLP Diploma certification course. It is accredited by the NLP Association of Excellence (NLPEA) who are an international body of NLP.
Competence assessment takes place via a number of self reflection exercises that you can either complete as you go through the course or all in one go at the end of the training.
Whilst these self reflection exercises are assessed, the focus is on how you demonstrate your understanding through feedback, learning and integration, not on the issue of ‘testing’.